Product Development | Amsterdam
Python Back-end Developer
Python Back-end Developer
Syntho is a data technology organization with a strong expertise in AI-generated synthetic data, headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It was founded in 2020 with the goal of solving the global privacy dilemma and enable the open data economy, where data can be used and shared freely and privacy guaranteed. We offer privacy-preserving synthetic data to unlock your data and take away legitimate privacy concerns.
As startup, Syntho has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and we’re growing really fast. Want to grow your career and be at the forefront of data-driven innovation? Then we’re looking for you!
- Build a scalable application (back-end) that interfaces with the Syntho Engine Core (Python).
- A key role in developing our software solution, involved with important technical decisions
- Design a scalable deployment infrastructure that fits our client needs
- Find, identify and implement new methods for improving our software solution
- Actively participate in technical strategy sessions with respect to the development of our solution
Who we need?
- A startup mindset and ambition to work in a startup environment
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of working experience
- Experience with SaaS solutions or B2B software solutions is a plus
- Experience as back-end software engineer, specifically in Python & Django
- Experience with Docker and deployment of software solutions
- Experience with several cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, IBM, GCP, etc.
- Ability to become proficient with our solution quickly and understand our products’ technical capabilities
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Professional fluency in English
What’s in it for you
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies and become front-runner with the latest (machine learning) developments
- Doing good – contribute in solving one of the key global challenges: the data / privacy dilemma
- Working with a young & ambitious team
- Monthly team outings and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks
- An awesome startup culture of responsibility and freedom to turn your ambition into reality
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of treats, drinks, and social events
- Great and easy accessible office location in Amsterdam
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that this is not a full remote vacancy and that to be considered for this role, you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.