Product Development | Amsterdam
Syntho is a data technology organization with a strong expertise in AI-generated synthetic data, headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It was founded in 2020 with the goal of solving the global privacy dilemma and enable the open data economy, where data can be used and shared freely and privacy guaranteed. We offer privacy-preserving synthetic data to unlock your data and take away legitimate privacy concerns.
As startup, Syntho has ambitious plans in the upcoming years and we’re growing really fast. Want to grow your career and be at the forefront of data-driven innovation? Then we’re looking for you!
- Developing and designing the front-end of our scalable SaaS application that fully integrates with the Python back-end
- A key role in developing our software solution, involved with important technical decisions
- Help design a scalable SaaS solution and infrastructure that fits our clients needs
- Actively participate in technical strategy sessions with respect to the development of our solution
Who we need?
- A startup mindset and ambition to work in a startup environment
- Experience as front-end software engineer, with modern frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js or Angular
- 6+ years programming experience
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with web-frameworks, such as Django
- At least moderate experience with Python
- Preferably experience with Docker and deployment of software solutions
- Preferably experience with several cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, IBM etc.
- Preferably Experience with SaaS solutions or B2B software solutions
- Ability to become proficient with our solution quickly and understand our products’ technical capabilities
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Professional fluency in English
What’s in it for you
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies and become front-runner with the latest (AI) developments
- Doing good – contribute in solving one of the key global challenges: the data / privacy dilemma
- Working with a young & ambitious team
- Monthly team outings and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks
- An awesome startup culture of responsibility and freedom to turn your ambition into reality
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events
- Great and easy accessible office location in Amsterdam
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home
If this sounds like a match, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that this is not a full remote vacancy and that to be considered for this role, you will need to hold a valid NL Work Visa or NL Residency or NL Citizenship.