Syntho Press Kit
Download our logo's
Marijn has a background in computing science, industrial engineering and finance and has been working as a consultant in fields of cyber security and data analytics.
Wim Kees Janssen
Wim Kees has a background in economics, finance and investments and has experience in product development (including software) & strategy.
Simon has an education in artificial intelligence and has experience in machine learning. As a data scientist he worked with large amounts of data within a variety of companies.
Syntho team foto's
Find here some interesting references and quotes
Data Privacy - a Key Driver for Business Success
More compliance costs for companies that lack privacy protection
More profits for companies that earn and maintain digital trust with customers
Increase in industry collaborations expected with use of privacy tools
Of population will have data privacy regulations in 2023, up from 10% today
Of training data for AI will be synthetically generated by 2024
Of customers trust their insurer to use their personal data
Of data for AI will be unlocked by privacy enhancing techniques
Of organizations have storage of personal data as biggest privacy risk
Of companies cite privacy as no. 1 barrier for AI implementation
Of privacy compliance tooling will rely on AI in 2023, up from 5% today
- Predicts 2021: Data and Analytics Strategies to Govern, Scale and Transform Digital Business: Gartner 2020
- Preserving Privacy While Using Personal Data for AI Training: Gartner 2020
- The State of Privacy and Personal Data Protection 2020-2022: Gartner 2020
- 100 Data and Analytics Predictions Through 2024: Gartner 2020
- Cool Vendors in AI Core Technologies: Gartner 2020
- Hype Cycle for Privacy 2020: Gartner 2020
- 5 Areas Where AI Will Turbocharge Privacy Readiness: Gartner 2019
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2019: Gartner, 2019
Syntho won the Philips Innovation Award 2020!
Watch our winning synthetic data pitch!
Contact Syntho or schedule a meeting?
We are experts in synthetic data. But, don’t worry, our team is real!
Contact Syntho and one of our experts will get in touch with you at the speed of light to explore the value of synthetic data!